We help you save money, improve comfort at home and work, and reduce your impact on the environment.
Did you know that many home energy improvements are eligible for government grants or interest free loans?
To get up to $10,000 in government and utility home energy improvement rebates, complete 4 steps.
Want to know about specific improvement rebates? Visit the Enbridge website.
Common reasons homeowners make energy improvements
- it’s getting more expensive to heat and cool your home
- your furnace runs non-stop in the winter
- sitting next to windows feels drafty
- parts of your home are too cold or too hot
- your air conditioner runs non-stop in the summer
- ice dams build up on your roof
- snow melts quickly off your roof
- you want to run your home on renewable energy
- you urgently need to replace a broken furnace, air conditioner or leaky windows and you still want the applicable rebate
- you want to renovate and get the highest return
- you want to add a rental unit that gets the most money
Book us for your home energy assessment*, tailored energy plan, or to manage your energy upgrade projects.
*If you have to replace a broken furnace, air conditioner or leaking windows, you can still get energy rebates by first having a home energy assessment. Book our Emergency Home Energy Assessment.
Please visit our resources page for articles, news, and links for the Ottawa area.
Serving Almonte – Arnprior – Barrhaven – Calabogie – Carleton Place – Carp – Dunrobin – Greely – Kanata – Kemptville – Manotick – Mississippi Mills – Nepean – Osgoode – Ottawa – Pakenham – Perth – Petawawa – Renfrew – Richmond – Smiths Falls